Thursday, January 20, 2011

ARE WE NOT MEN?


Did you look into my Cold War history post? A lot of statements aren't consistent!

MKULTRA??

Psychiatrist Dr Ewen Cameron's obit?
To anyone who knew Ewen Cameron intimately, it became obvious that here was a man who was vitally concerned with the well-being of men everywhere. He had a genuine disregard for national barriers, racial variations and religious differences. He had a world perspective on social, economic and political problems and his creed can, I believe, best be described in the world of our own Canadian poet,
F. R. Scott, when he says,
"The World is My Country
The Human Race is My Race
The Spirit of Man is My God
The Future of Man is My Heaven."
Rockefeller?

And if you scratch the surface, The Grateful Dead?

Is it worth pursuing? Dunno...I'm busy reading a music theory book by Paul Hindemith....

No comments: